The Lasso™ concrete semi-underground container is characterized by its monobloc structure which gives it a great strength. Reaction to fire classification is M0. It is available in capacities of 5m3 or 3m3. It can be used for collecting mixed waste or selective (plastic/ metal, paper/ cardboard and glass). It is characterized by its low investment and operation costs. The collection process is extremely hygienic, quick and simple, may or may not be used with disposable bags.
A. THE WELL
Monobloc well, concrete C40/50, partially buried in the ground, designed to resist impulsion forces. It also has a innovative integrated system for leachate removal.
Washed aggregates, concrete desired color (pigment), concrete wood pattern, treated wood boards, anodized or painted to the desired color aluminum, recycled plastic boards or image.
Made in HDPE, has specific openings depending on the type of waste. May have a plain opening or a rotating drum, compatible with PAYT (pay as you throw / user pays) systems.
D. LEACHATE REMOVAL INTEGRATED SYSTEM
The concrete tank is provided with a conical bottom that directs leachate into a drain tank which, being connected to a in-built wall pipe, allows leachate vacuum without having to remove the extraction system, making the cleaning operation extremely rapid and effective.
E. EXTRACTION SYSTEM
-Standard bag: Produced in polypropylene, Is the extraction element of generic waste, using disposable bag for the undifferentiated waste collection, being a reinforced bag for the glass waste. - Bag Masterbag™ (Patent EP2194005 A1): Produced in polypropylene and PVC, provides a watertight element waste extraction that allows retention of leachate, eliminating the use of disposable bag.
- Metal Container: Made of hot-dip galvanized steel, enables leachate retention avoiding the use the disposable bag. Reaction to fire classification is M0.
F. COUPLER SYSTEMS
Quick System simple hook or Quick System Kinshofer (Kinshofer - only available for rigid extraction systems).
|A.||Total height container (with lid)||3100 mm|
|B.||Height above ground level (with lid)||1250 mm|
|C.||Height below ground level||1850 mm|
|D.||Lid height||350 mm|
|E.||Container height above ground level||900 mm|
|Lid diameter||1720 mm|
|Container diameter||1795 mm|
|Container weight||aprox. 4 t|
01. Dig a pit with a depth of 2.05 m and a minimum width of 2.8 m for the container of 5000 liters.
02. Fill the bottom of the pit with sand, forming a well compacted layer of 200 mm high. A good alternative, to increase the quality of leveling the container, is to build a base with the same thickness in concrete cleaning type of solution.
03. Place the container in the pit ensuring its vertical position.
04. Proceed to the final finish of the surroundings (pavement).